From the list below you can download and read the latest press releases from Röko.

 
 

2021-06-14

Röko acquires a majority share of Golf Experten A/S

Röko has acquired 80% of the shares in Denmark-based Golf Experten A/S. The founder, Kim Johansen, together with Kim Jacobsen and Michael Christiansen will retain a 20% share and remain in their respective roles. Golf Experten is the leading golf equipment retailer in Denmark with eight physical stores and an e-commerce site.



 
 

2021-06-14

Röko acquires a majority share of Les Deux ApS

Röko has through a newly formed entity, II Holding Aps, acquired Denmark-based Les Deux ApS in partnership with the founders Andreas von der Heide and Kristoffer Haapanen. Les Deux is a menswear brand that was founded in Copenhagen in 2010 with the ambition to become a global menswear brand.



 
 

2021-05-19

Röko acquires a majority share of Rocket Medical

Röko has through a newly formed entity, RM Holdco Ltd, acquired the UK-based Rocket Medical Group Ltd in partnership with members of the Bernberg family and management.



 
 

2021-03-15

Röko acquires a majority of Renovotec

Röko has acquired 75% of Renovotec Ltd, a leading provider of rugged mobile hardware, software and enterprise mobility solutions. The company is based in the UK.



 
 

2020-12-30

Röko acquires a majority of Ekstralys

Röko has acquired 60% of Ekstralys AS, an e-commerce company selling vehicle lighting in the Nordics. The companys is based in Lindesnes, Norway.



 
 

2020-10-13

Röko acquires a majority of Sixty Stores

Röko has acquired 60% of Sixty Stores Ltd, a group of e-commerce brands based in Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom.



 
 

2020-10-13

Röko acquires a majority of Dan-Form

Röko has acquired 70% of Dan-Form A/S, a furniture company based in Hørsholm, Denmark.



 
 

2020-10-06

Röko acquires a majority of the shares in Oppigårds Bryggeri

Röko has completed the acquisition of 70% of the shares in Oppigårds Bryggeri AB, a leading Swedish craft brewery.



 
 

2020-08-17

Röko acquires a majority of the shares in Lundberg Tech

Röko has completed the acquisition of 85% of the shares in the Danish waste management company Lundberg Tech A/S with the remaining 15% owned by management. 



 
 

2019-12-23

Röko partners with the owner of Beths

Röko has signed an agreement to invest alongside the founder and owner of Norway based beauty stores and clinics group Beths Beauty Center and Beths Medispa. 



 
 

2019-11-25

Röko partners with the owners of Bilomsetningen

Röko has signed an agreement to invest alongside the current owners of Norway based car spare parts reseller Bilomsetningen Arendal.



 
 

2019-11-21

Röko partners with the owners of Addedo

Röko has signed an agreement to invest alongside the current owners of Sweden based application consultancy Addedo.



 
 

2019-11-19

Röko partners with the owners of Hot Screen

Röko has signed an agreement to make an investment alongside the owners of Hot Screen.



 
 

2019-11-19

Röko’s subsidiary Arboritec acquires Synteko

In August 2019 Röko closed the transaction to acquire the majority of Arboritec, a company producing water-based finishes for the flooring industry.



 
 

2019-06-27

Röko makes its first investment –Arboritec

The newly started investment company Röko AB (“Röko”) has agreed to, through a holding company, acquire 80% of the shares of Arboritec AB and Arboritec USA Inc.



 
 

2019-06-14

Röko announces the close of its capital raise at SEK 2.7 billion

Röko AB has successfully held a first and final close at SEK 2.7 billion on June 14, 2019 following a swift capital raising process.



 
 

2019-05-22

RÖko reaches order book of over SEK 1.3 billion and targets first close on June 14

Röko AB is a new investment company established in April 2019 by Fredrik Karlsson and Tomas Billing.



 
 

2019-05-15

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor dit amet, consectetur adioiscing elite. 



 
 

2019-05-15

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor dit amet, consectetur adioiscing elite. 



 
 

2019-05-15

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor dit amet, consectetur adioiscing elite. 



 
 

2019-05-15

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor dit amet, consectetur adioiscing elite.